Christina Pendleton & Associates, PLLC Associate Attorney Position
Christina Pendleton & Associates Associate Attorney Position Job Applicants Southwest Virginia Office
Associate Attorney Position Available at Christina Pendleton & Associates
Our law firm expanding our services to the Southwest Virginia area. As a result we are seeking a full-time associate attorney for their Southwest Virginia office. Practice areas include a great amount of Traffic law (DUI, Reckless Driving, etc.), misdemeanor criminal defense (Drug Possession), as well as plaintiff’s personal injury work.
Qualified candidates will be self-motivated, have the ability to work independently, and possess a willingness to make regular court appearances in a 60 mile radius. Jurisdictions covered will include the counties of Wythe, Smythe, Montgomery, and Roanoke. Applicant must have an active Virginia bar license. Entry-level position and therefore recent bar admittees are welcome to apply.
Compensation package includes the following:
- Base salary;
- Annual bar dues;
- Required Continuing Legal Education credits approved by firm;
- Legal Malpractice Insurance paid for with the firm’s carrier;
- 50% of health insurance cost for employee under firm’s group plan;
- Retirement account (IRA/401K) match;
- Percentage of all personal injury cases handled by you;
- Percentage of all cases brought into the firm by you;
- Paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (Thursday & Friday), and Christmas Eve and Christmas.
- Paid vacation;
- Six days Paid Time Off earned per year.
- Annual reviews for salary increase.
Please reply by email to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter attached as a .pdf file. Include your salary requirements. Title your email “ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY-Southwest Virginia.” Resumes without salary requirements will NOT be considered for the position.