List All Members | Attorneys:
- Christina Pendleton & Associates
- 1506 Staples Mill Road, Suite 101
Richmond, VA 23230
Damon is a trial attorney based in Richmond, Virginia and he is a best-selling author for his work on the consumer legal guide “Protect and Defend”. Damon focuses his law practice on helping the average person fight the good fight.
Most people involved in an accident are forced to deal with insurance companies. Insurance companies use claims adjusters to investigate, handle, and settle claims. Damon worked as a claims adjuster for 5 years at one of America’s largest auto insurance companies. There, he settled thousands of cases for the insurance company. Damon was unhappy with how Big Insurance companies used their size to bully the “average Joe” so now he uses his experience to educate the public about shady insurance company practices. Damon wrote the series of Accident Survival Guides: “Virginia Child Injury Accidents”, Virginia Motorcycle Accidents” and “Virginia Truck Accidents”, as well as the controversial consumer guide “7 Questions The Insurance Company Hopes You Never Ask”.
Damon is a Virginia native and graduate of Middle Tennessee State University and North Carolina Central University School of Law. In law school, Damon helped resurrect the school’s chapter of the American Association for Justice (formerly ATLA) and served as its vice president. Damon continues his membership in the AAJ as well as the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association (VTLA). Damon believes that all Americans deserve the right to a trial by a jury made up of their peers. Damon is admitted to the Virginia State Bar.
- Congratulations To Our First NCCU Law Book Scholarship Winner!Posted on 3/23/2013
- Drunk Driving From The Backseat?Posted on 2/27/2013
- Updates to the SitePosted on 2/15/2013
- How to Choose a Day Care to Lower Risk of Child Injury in VirginiaPosted on 12/9/2012
- Four Ways to Gather Evidence After a Richmond Motorcycle WreckPosted on 11/28/2012
- ?What benefit would I get from hiring an attorney for my speeding or reckless driving ticket in Virginia?
- ?Should I See My Chiropractor Before I Call A Personal Injury Lawyer?
- ?Does Not Wearing a Seat Belt Impact My Personal Injury Case?
- ?Do I Really Need To Follow The Doctor's Orders After an Accident?
- ?What is The Administrator of the Estate?
- Thank you for your dedication and professionalism in this matterS. Leonard - Major, US Army