Client Intake Specialist
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are a well-established family-run business that is looking for a new full-time Client Intake Specialist in the Richmond area to add to our growing team. This position is eligible to work remotely once trained.
The Core Values of our firm require every team member to:
- Respect their co-workers,
- Respect our clients, and
- Display a great work ethic every day.
It is that simple and it applies to every member of our team. Life is short and we believe you should enjoy what you do and the people you do it with. This is a professional environment and our mission is to provide access to the legal system to people who might not otherwise get it.
In return for demonstrating and/or adopting our Core Values, the firm provides a stable, laid-back work environment with a great team of about 35 people.
The role of the Client Intake Specialist is critical to our firm’s mission of delivering an exceptional experience, as you will be the first point of contact, responsible for making a great first and lasting impression. This position incorporates a true team environment that values your input and is very supportive of your growth in the company and beyond, both personally and professionally. The team consists of a mix of a different life and educational experiences/backgrounds all brought together by a similar passion to learn and help others. The position has proven very valuable to people considering law school and recent grads looking for an opportunity to sharpen very important skills and/or experience in a fast-paced office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serves as the primary point of contact and triages prospective clients to the appropriate resource based on client needs, geographic location and other qualifying firm criteria.
- Responds to potential clients via phone, email, chat and text.
- Ensures the timely response from the firm to the prospective clients.
- Performs client relation responsibilities to ensure customer satisfaction and conflict resolution.
- Seeks client feedback to improve future firm-client relationships.
- Assists with other essential functions of the firm.
Qualifications And Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work accurately, with interruptions.
- Good organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well independently but more importantly as part of a team.
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion.
- Ability to relate to individuals from diverse ethnic, cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds to build client relationships.
- Willingness to learn and be open to constant change.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Must be very positive and confident.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Pay: $15 – $17 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer relationship management: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
HOW TO APPLY:
If you strive to be a top caliber Client Intake Specialist, then we encourage you to apply. Include your resume with a cover letter as well as a screen shot of your typing speed results from www.typingtest.com.
Title of the email should read “CLIENT INTAKE SPECIALIST”. Resumes without these items will not be considered for the position. Send your resume and cover letter directly to our managing attorney: