Managing Attorney- Personal Injury Litigation
In 2021, the Pendleton Law Team was named a finalist as the Best Law Firm and also named a Top Workplace by the Richmond Times Dispatch. Our firm is continuing to grow and looking for a managing attorney with personal injury litigation experience. This individual would enjoy developing, leading, and mentoring a team of litigation attorneys with various levels of experience.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong background in litigating personal injury cases with management experience.
Specific experience will include:
- 10+ years of litigation experience
- Extensive jury trial experience
- Handle all aspects of personal injury trials
- Managing other litigation attorneys
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Establish case budgets;
- Handle a small selection of cases;
- Identify and monitor certain departmental KPIs;
- Lead & coach our trial attorney team to achieve more than they thought possible;
- Oversee litigation cases; and
- Set expected settlement dates.
This is a full-time position and is based in our Richmond, VA office. It does offer some flexibility to work remotely.
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
In most cases, we meet with clients by appointment only. Appointments must be scheduled in advance.
Masks are required for anyone entering the building. Our staff must wear masks when in common areas or visiting others’ offices.
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com