Christina Pendleton & Associates Scholarships Terms & Conditions
The Christina Pendleton & Associates Scholarships are $1,500 scholarships provided to up to three law students. To be considered for the award, applicants must submit applications by the scholarship deadline and adhere to the following terms and conditions.
All applicants to this scholarship must meet the eligibility requirements as laid out on the scholarship application page. This includes:
- Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited U.S. law school.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old at the age of enrollment.
- Applicant must have residency in the United States.
- Applicant must have at least a 3.2 grade point average (GPA).
- Applicant must submit some personal information, including name, contact information, proof of enrollment.
- Applicant must author an original essay on the scholarship essay topic provided.
The following people are NOT eligible to apply:
- Employees or children of employees of Christina Pendleton & Associates
- Past recipients of the Christina Pendleton & Associates Scholarships
- Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Christina Pendleton & Associates upon winning the scholarship
- Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships
For an application to be considered for the $1,500 award, applicants must be sure to meet the following criteria:
- Fill out the application form on the official scholarship page.
- Upload a copy of your unofficial transcript.
- Upload a copy of your scholarship essay.
- Submit proof of enrollment/acceptance to an accredited law school (Student ID; Letter of acceptance; etc.).
- Upload a short bio about yourself (800 words or less).
- Upload one letter of recommendation.
Award Selection & Notification Process
All applications must be received before the deadline supplied on the application page. Incomplete applications or those received after the submission deadline will not be considered.
A scholarship selection committee will evaluate applications. Age, race, religion, gender, national origin, familial status, or other protected classes will have no influence on the committee’s decision.
Due to legal reasons and the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to answer any questions regarding your application status, nor will we be able to provide individual notification to non-winners.
The winners of the Scholarships will be notified via email and an announcement will be made on the Christina Pendleton & Associates blog. The firm will also announce the winner in a press release.
The Scholarship award will be mailed directly to each winner’s law school. Instructions for mailing the check will be requested at the time of the award.
Your personal information will not be given, sold, or distributed to third parties.
We reserve the right to use the winners’ names and photos in any announcement or communication related to the Scholarships, on Christina Pendleton & Associates’ website, in marketing materials, or in social media posts.
By submitting your application, you agree to our public use of your name and image.
Go back to the scholarship page.