If you are dealing with the effects of a traumatic brain injury, the assistance of a knowledgeable brain injury attorney serving Portsmouth, VA, could lighten your load tremendously. This life-changing injury may require ongoing medical treatment, so our lawyers will investigate all of your legal alternatives in pursuit of maximum compensation from the liable party.
During a free consultation session, the Pendleton Law Team will see if you qualify for medical expenses, lost wages, and other recoverable losses from a personal injury lawsuit. If so, we can begin filing immediately.
A slip and fall accident, a car wreck, or any other accident brought on by someone else’s negligent behavior can be to blame. As your Portsmouth personal injury attorney, we help insurers determine fault and preserve evidence. We work to present a compelling defense and then negotiate a fair settlement. Learn how we can help today.
Who You Choose as a Lawyer Matters
Insurance companies are aware of The Pendleton Law Team’s reputation as the “Heavy Hitters®” due to our capacity to pursue and obtain the greatest settlement amount for our clients. Our skilled brain injury attorneys have provided Portsmouth and the neighboring areas with comprehensive legal counsel and sympathetic support.
Our personal injury law firm may be small, but it has been nationally recognized in reputable legal journals like Avvo as well as in mainstream sources like US Mainstream and World Report. With our legal firm, you will receive legal services such as:
- Investigation assistance: This includes co-conducting an investigation alongside the insurers to gather medical records, statements, recordings, photos, etc. that can help determine fault in your head injury lawsuit.
- Negotiation management: Speaking with the insurance agency after a brain injury could be a mistake. With symptoms like memory loss or a change in personality, you may easily say something that invalidates your claim or proves shared negligence. Our attorneys will circumvent all conversations and manage negotiations on your behalf.
- Claim Strategy: If you retain us to handle your personal injury claim, we will interview witnesses, subpoena records, collaborate with experts to testify, and more. Our job is to create an airtight strategy that the insurance companies can’t refute.
- Litigation support: If the insurance company is unwilling to settle for a fair compensation amount, our litigation attorneys will prepare you for legal proceedings and represent you in court to obtain the highest settlement award.
Whatever legal needs your case requires, our legal team will take a personalized approach to completing them while you focus on returning to normalcy and continuing your road to recovery.
For a Free Legal Consultation
Call The Personal Injury Lawyer Hotline.
Common Causes of Brain Trauma
According to the International Brain Injury Association, 1 million people within the US are treated for traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) annually. The commonality of this bodily injury indicates that there is a wide range of activities that result in brain injuries. The following are some of the most common:
- Car wrecks
- Truck crashes
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Construction accidents
- Premises liability cases
- Product liability incidents
- Medical malpractice
No matter which instance resulted in your injury, we are here to provide legal assistance and legal options that benefit you.
Let the Heavy Hitters® Take On Your Case 804-250-5050
Brain Injury Settlement FAQ
Finding a lawyer with experience and competence in managing brain injury cases is crucial since it can be a complicated and tiring process. Use the questions below to gauge your attorney’s experience and see if our legal firm is a fit for you.
- How long have you argued cases involving brain injuries?
- How many disputes involving facts like mine have you handled, and what was the result?
- What might a reasonable resolution to my case be?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of my position?
- How long do you anticipate the legal proceedings in my case taking?
Our lawyers have won comparable cases and continue to receive positive client feedback regarding our legal services. If you are looking for an affordable brain injury lawyer following your Portsmouth accident, our firm takes cases on a contingency fee basis. You only pay us if we can win your case!
Central Virginia's Top Rated Personal
Injury Lawyers 804-250-5050
Potential Settlement Recovery Following a Brain Injury
Different sorts of damages may be recoverable when you make a personal injury claim following an automobile accident. These can be roughly divided into economic and non-economic harms.
After a catastrophic injury, the damages for your injuries are usually divided into categories. This makes for easier discovery of potentially recoverable amounts for your personal injury accident.
- Economic damages are losses that have a quantifiable financial value. These could consist of missed pay, medical bills, and any other incidental expenses resulting from the accident.
- Non-economic damages are more individualized and reflect the psychological impact of an injury. These losses may include pain and suffering, diminished quality of life, emotional distress, deformity, or incapacity.
You may be able to file a wrongful death action to recover funeral and burial costs, loss of consortium, mental anguish, and other damages if your loved one passed away as a result of a brain injury, whether it was caused by a truck accident, medical negligence, or a pedestrian accident. A knowledgeable wrongful death lawyer will let you know what compensation options are open to you.
Let Us Be The Heavy Hitters® For Your Case Speak To An Attorney Now
Seek Professional Legal Representation Before Speaking To Insurers
The personal injury lawyers of the Pendleton Law Team can help you win damages for catastrophic injuries like head trauma, but it is best to contact us sooner rather than after speaking with the insurance companies.
Legal action taken by our brain injury attorneys near Portsmouth has a better chance of receiving a favorable judgment if we can assess the details of your case before an insurance adjuster contacts you. Contact our team of legal professionals today for a complimentary case review.
The Pendleton Law Team Is Here For You 804-250-5050